Yeah, that won't do it!  "Manage parts" is for working on individual parts.

Click the staff tool, then "reorder staves."   Move them around there.

Once you get used to 2011, it's better, such as this command - much easier
than dragging it up the screen in several steps.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com