Thanks Robert .... the saga continues ....

Dean

On Apr 16, 2011, at 3:32 PM, Robert Patterson wrote:

Dean. First check to be sure the CB Cl. is actually notated in the same octave as the B Cl. Just changing the transposition dialog would have made
notes in the CB Cl staff all appear an octave higher.

If that's not the problem, then view the score in concert pitch and be sure the concert pitches are the ones you want. If they are, then the problem is somewhere in your playback patch and not in the Finale/MIDI side of things.