I don't have an answer, but I'm curious what the "hands-free MIDI method" of
entering triplets is. I haven't heard that phrase before.

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 1:21 AM, Eric Dannewitz <[email protected]>wrote:

> Gotta love Windows......
>
> Try trashing the Preferences file?
>
> --
> Eric Dannewitz
> Musician/Polymath
>
> On Monday, July 11, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Patricia Spedden wrote:
>
> > Does anyone know why my Finale 2010b has suddenly begun freezing every
> few minutes when entering tuplets using the hands-free MIDI method? I have
> the latest 2010 update and use a Dell Latitude D830 with WinXP2.
> >
> > I generally use my old Roland MPU64 MIDI processor, but recently added a
> Roland UM-1EX MIDI Interface for portable use. I don't know if the latter
> changed something that might cause this. My computer is well-protected with
> antivirus & anti-spyware programs.
> >
> > The same message comes up each time: "Finale 2010 for Windows has
> encountered a problem and needs to close." There's also a Debug button.
> >
> > Please let me know if you have some suggestions.
> >
> > Patricia Spedden
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Finale mailing list
> > [email protected] (mailto:[email protected])
> > http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to