Question for the computer literate:  Is there a way to process all the files in
a folder at once - to change fonts?  I have a font conflict (or two) that has
cropped up since updating my Bill Duncan articulations to Open Type fonts (they
are now called FPArticulations).  The older font - simply called
"Articulations" shows up incorrectly, and a data check/font utility will solve
the problem on any given file, but I have hundreds of files with the problem,
and I dread the thought of having to process each one in turn.  Is this the
kind of thing that can be done with a Finale Script and applied to a folder's
worth of files?  If so, has anyone had experience with this and can you offer
some step by step instructions to someone who is a little afraid of this?

Thanks,

Chuck (who will miss David Fenton's presence here).

Chuck Israels
1310 NW Naito Parkway #807
Portland, OR 97209-316

land line: (971) 255-1167