Hi Darcy,

Yes, I know that and I really don't mind being told to RTFM - that's the
advice I would give anyone, but given that I need to get these things done
for tomorrow (it's 1.00am here now) I was hoping that someone could give me
a quick fix on this particular point.  As I said, I'm sure that in a couple
of week's time when I've done a bit more reading and a bit more
experimenting, I'll wonder what my problem was.

Certainly the new programme (to me) seems quite exciting, especially so
having come to it directly from Fin2006 without the intervening upgrades.
So much of it is new to me.

I'm off to bed now - I'll do the others tomorrow morning.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Lawrence

--