Hi Darcy,

> I saw your original question but I can't help because I never use the
> computer-keyboard Speedy method. This method has also been deprecated by
> MakeMusic so it's possibly it's not compatible with the new percussion entry
> method.

I wouldn't say "deprecated", just that it's no longer MM's preferred
entry method. <g> It is still my preferred entry method though, and the
Finale help files do say that we can still use it with percussion.

Jonathan Smith's post included references to a couple of dialogs I'd
never seen which look promising in terms of at least some of the
functionality which is no longer in the percussion map dialog. I'm going
to play with that for a while before I try getting a useful response out
of MM support.

Thanks,
Aaron.