The vast majority of the music I do is Big Band parts.  That means that
while I occasionally need a full Grand Staff, most of the time I only
need one stave, with Chord Changes and cues.

But you can't Hide Empty Staves in a Grand Staff.  And that leaves me
with MUCH longer parts than are needed - lots of empty stuff cluttering
up the part, and making the parts twice as long as necessary.

Any suggestions on how to work around this?  What has worked for you all?

Carl

using WinFin 2012a
--
http://projectselene.com