Dear fellow Listers,
        I invite you all to participate in a FREE DOWNLOAD of my Concert Jazz
Orchestra CD "Refractions." You can download all or any of the 9 tracks from
that CD, and you can hear them first in their entirety.
        Go to my website's CD page, go to the "Refractions" section, click on
any title to hear it. Right-click on the title to automatically download it.
        You are also invited to donate (honor system) $1 or any amount if you
think the music is worth supporting (there are 2 buttons for that).
        I am doing this to make my music available with as little hassle as
possible. Since it's an honor system you don't have to donate anything.
My website address is:
http://www.kimrichmond.com

The CDs page on my website is:
http://www.kimrichmond.com/index2.html