I use 2011 and 2012 on my iMac and have had older versions at the same time for
use with clients. I also have an external drive I can boot into OS X 10.6.8
anytime I might need it for even earlier versions.

Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/