If MM can buy Garritan, I don't see why they don't buy TG Tools and include 
them in Finale. Request for 2014?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2012, at 2:12 PM, J D Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:

> Update:  I did get TGTools to cross-staff.  I was using the wrong keyboard 
> shortcut.  Doh!!
> 
> But my overall concern about the future of TGT still lingers.  I for one 
> would be more than willing to pay for an upgrade.
> 
> J D Thomas
> ThomaStudios
> 
> On Jun 22, 2012, at 12:53 PM, J D Thomas wrote:
> 
>> Hey all,
>> 
>> Has anyone had any contact with Tobias about TGTools and whether he intends 
>> to continue their development?  I emailed him a couple weeks ago and heard 
>> nothing back.
>> 
>> I'm working on a file in Mac 2012 and Cross-Staff simply won't work.  I hate 
>> the idea of having to kludge around with Note Mover, Reverse Stems and all 
>> the rest of that crap.  TGTools was so elegant, but it won't work either 
>> from the dialog or the usual keyboard shortcut, and Finale seems to only 
>> show the old multi-step method.  And I have a boatload of these to do.
>> 
>> Thanks.
>> 
>> J D Thomas
>> ThomaStudios
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to