Time signatures only copy when you copy measure STACKS (all staves, for a
designated number of measures.)

If you are mostly keeping the same time signatures for most of the piece, and
only need the independent time sigs for a relatively short passage, I would
suggest turning off independent time sigs for all staves, setting all of your
time signatures for the whole piece, then change some staves to independent
time signatures and edit those staves's time sigs last.

If it's a repeated pattern, you can also set a measure stack to what you want,
then copy the measure stack to other measure, key signatures only.

Christopher