Hi Jari,

Yes, I saw that the UK office is closing, which I'm guessing means that
virtually none of the current staff will be retained. I feel especially bad for
Daniel Spreadbury, who was exceptionally diligent, accessible, hard-working,
and a great ambassador for the product. Needless to say, despite the fact that
Avid will retain ownership, moves like this don't do a lot to instill
confidence in the future of the software.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org