Here's a question I've been meaning to ask for years and never have. I'm
working with MacFin2011.
        On piano parts, some grand staves have barlines reaching through the
staves (treble and bass) the way I want them to, but other systems, later on in
the part have barlines only on EACH staff. What is the remedy for that? In
Staff Tool/Groups I have designated I want barlines THROUGH both staves.
        Also, so systems have have "Piano" out to the left. In Staff
Tool/Groups I have designated No Name, also, in the Staff dialog, I have no
name.
All the best,
KIM R