Aaron and Christopher,
Thanks for your mails.
So your solution is to edit either the master template — which is a good idea
for the future — or the master document before making parts from it. My problem
is that I have a gazillion older scores — each with 20-30 movements saved as
individual files — from which I need to make parts. So what I've been doing up
to now is: open each file individually and change its Page Format for Parts
before making parts from it. But this is very-time-and-concentration consuming,
to say nothing of bring mind-and-carpal-tunnel-numbingly boring and I had hoped
to be able to edit the default file that comes with (the American Version of)
Finale.
Do you or anyone else know if it's possible to "batch edit" a large number of
files in this sense — without running the risk of making a _really_ big mess?
Eric

Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
eric.f.fied...@t-online.de
e.fied...@em.uni-frankfurt.de