Darcy,

I don't know if this is relative or not because I am not good at computer
programming, etc.

I'm wondering if DiskWarrior is supposed to help with slow downs and so forth?

I have tried it on general principles once in a while and it seems to help
sometimes.

I also use David Pogues early MAC OS X suggestion to
restart, hold down command s until it boots into the shell, and then at the
command line run fsck (hyphen)-fy and hit return.

Then type reboot and hit return/enter.

Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl