I tried to attach to the frame attributes and wound up with a problem I had to
solve the other way. I probably missed something?

I usually have to use the expressions and add them to the parts after breaking
the link to the score for that particular expression. I just had to go through
this process for a brass trio by Alan Pierce and this seemed to be the easiest
solution for me at the time.

Thanks,
Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com