I have just loaded 2012 and opened several of my files to edit.  They look
great, but I keep coming across things that don't work, or that don't work
the same way I'm used to.  A couple of them have me completely hung up.

1) I can no longer find any "Instrument List" to change internal
instruments (I use them for checking only).

2) I need to change the MIDI files of each track in order to create a
standard MIDI file that can then be opened with all the tracks as separate
staves.  How do I do that in 2012?  I've been doing this for decades
without a hitch and suddenly don't have a clue!

3) a lot of text blocks (both attached to page and attached to measure)
will not show up with the little handle that lets me move them, delete
them, open them etc.  I have had to delete measures to get rid of unwanted
or screwed up text blocks and then re entered the music for those measures
(PAIN!) AND

4) The text too will not do what it has always done.  In 2010 when I double
clicked anywhere on the score it allowed me to create a text block.  Now...
nothing.  Sometimes it works, but it usually doesn't.  Where did I go
wrong.

Any help on any of these issues and I'm a friend for life!

Thanks

Linda Worsley
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to