Hi Justin,

Just an update -- after a full reinstall, the 2012c updater now recognizes my 
installation.

Cheers,

- DJA
-----
WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org



On 19 Sep 2012, at 11:52 AM, Darcy James Argue <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Justin,
> 
> I'm on Mac and the Finale 2012 application is in the default location.
> 
> The only thing I can think of is that I recently did a totally clean 
> erase-and-install of OS X 10.8.1, then restored apps etc via the Migration 
> Assistant. That worked for Finale, but not Aria or the Garritan instruments, 
> so I then reinstalled those via the installers.
> 
> I was hoping to avoid this, but I guess I'll try reinstalling the entire 
> Finale 2012 application from scratch...
> 
> Cheers,
> 
> - DJA
> -----
> WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org
> 
> 
> 
> On 19 Sep 2012, at 11:37 AM, "Phillips, Justin" <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Darcy,
>> 
>> Are you on Mac or Win (sorry I can't remember)? If on either, make sure
>> Finale's closed when running the updater. If on Mac, make sure that the
>> Finale 2012 application icon is in the top-level of Applications folder
>> and not in another folder (such as a Finale folder or something else) or
>> dragged to the desktop, etc.
>> 
>> ---
>> Justin Phillips
>> Senior Product Manager
>> MakeMusic, Inc
>> 952-388-3064
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> On 9/19/12 10:02 AM, "Darcy James Argue" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> 
>>> In today's good news/bad news sweepstakes:
>>> 
>>> Finale 2012c was just released, and apparently fixes a smart line copy
>>> bug that I've found especially annoying, but the installer won't run
>>> because "no previous version of Finale 2012 was found." Um...
>>> 
>>> Cheers,
>>> 
>>> - DJA
>>> -----
>>> WEB: http://www.secretsocietymusic.org
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> Finale mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to