On 2012-09-21 23:35, Darcy James Argue wrote:

> Have any of you ever gotten a document into a state where invoking Finale's
> Score System Divider plugin crashes the application? It's happened to me
> a few times with certain documents and I haven't been able to figure out
> what the problem is, nor figure out a way to get the document back into
> a stage where the plugin is usable again.
>
> Has anyone else seen this? Any tips on solving it? Any alternatives to the 
> Finale
> plugin? (I don't think Jari's original JW Score System Divider is still 
> available, is it?)

Try using the Fin2011 version and see if that behaves differently 
(Fin2011 is a bit different than Fin2012, but it doesn't hide the 
dividers in linked parts as the Fin2012 version does).

Anyhow, I'm planning to rewrite the "Divider" code from scratch as a 
small part of another plug-in. I would be really interested to look at 
any crash files you have. Perhaps I can do a workable version for you 
this weekend already, it's not that many lines of code with my current 
toolkit.


Best regards,

Jari Williamsson

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to