I'm not sure I know what you are talking about. Do you mean you want a slash 
chord to be

C
—
E

instead of 

C/E?

That is done by hitting a different character for the slash. Experiment with 
the different configurations that 

slash
shift backslash, or |
and underscore (shift hyphen)

give you.

Be careful, though, because the vertically-aligned slash chord generally means 
an actual polychord (C triad over E triad), while the diagonal ones mean just 
an alternate bass note. You don't want the musicians playing something 
unintended! Or did I misunderstand the question?

Christopher


On Sat Sep 22, at SaturdaySep 22 6:51 AM, Steve Parker wrote:

> How can I set the Am/D slash to 'Under Root' as a default?
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Steve P.
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale


_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to