Except that I had already created a whole bunch of them before I realized
that I needed to break rests. :-(

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM, SN jef chippewa <
[email protected]> wrote:

>
> >Ah, well I knew I could do that, but it defeats half the usefulness
> >of the category, right?
>
> not if your expression is created to inherit the default settings and
> your category is already as perfect as it can be.  i haven't needed
> to chenge my default category settings for a loooooong time, and only
> need to do so on an individual basis.  so the category serves its
> purpose and then a minor adjustment sorts out what i need.
>
> i'm not saying it is perfect design (well, you know me, when have i
> ever made that kind of claim about this programme? :-)) but it sounds
> like it should work for exactly what you need without any real
> compromise.
>
> _______________________________________________
> Finale mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to