Yep -- I even tried defining a different staff set and included all
staves in it and selected that for the D.C. al Fine marking and still it
only shows on the top staff for each group.  So in a full orchestra
score it actually shows on many more staves than just the top two (at
least in my test of a full orchestra score begun entirely in Fin2012c)
but it doesn't show on all staves in the score and it won't show in the
individual parts if it isn't showing on that staff in the score.

But just as you said, all the staves have handles.

Interestingly enough, ending brackets don't show either, although repeat
signs do show.

I just did a test, wondering if there were anything wrong with the
ensemble templates Finale ships with, so I created my own ensemble and
the same problem exists.

So it will be very interesting to learn what the solution will be!

David