Hi Robert,

Was wondering if you found out anything more on this from MM.  I have a
recollection of doing this a long time ago in who-knows-what version, and
was surprised that the feature is (apparently) unavailable.

I have this nagging feeling that there was some extra, slightly
non-intuitive step, albeit minor, that I'm forgetting, and that maybe it
can still be done.  If so, my experimentation hasn't been able to find it.

Don Hart