Hi Folks:

This is only partially related to Finale, but there are two strange 
playback things going on. Ever since I set up Human Playback for one 
piece, some accidentals don't play back as written (instead, they 
play diatonically, as if there were no accidental marking). It's a 
guitar staff. There is transposition, and it's transposed 1 octave up 
chromatically. I erased and re-entered one of the accidentals, and it 
didn't help. It played back a C natural when C# is clearly there.

Also, the original patch has a ton of reverb added to it. To my 
knowledge, I didn't do anything to make that happen. I removed Human 
Playback, and the additional silliness with the patch /sample is 
still there. I removed the patch, changed instruments, did everything 
I could think of, and the patch with reverb is still there.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Dana

_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to