I am not necessarily shy of doing investments, but I want them being functional.

I am on Finale Mac 2012 (newest upgrade) and the Garritan sounds coming with 
the application are accessible via the score manager. I like the string, 
clarinet, and horn sounds better than some of the low brass sounds, but I 
consider the Garritan sounds helpful enough to want a bigger selection of them. 
The Personal Orchestra appears being the library best covering my needs.

My two systems, desktop and laptop, both appear like meeting the system demands.

But then there are questions I don’t find good answers for:

Will the added sounds all be available via the score manager after installation 
without further tweaking needed?

Two delivery formats are offered: Download or physical shipping of a DVD box. 
The download is announced as not offering site licenses. Will I be able to 
install the downloaded version to work on both Mac’s? Doing the download twice 
like with Finale itself is no real problem, as I am on a fixed rate connection.

Which are my options of converting Garritan play back of Fiunale scores to MP3 
files?

Klaus
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

Reply via email to