Is this a bug, or is it just me: editing a linked part, I change the end
point of a multimeasure rest to accommodate a clef change in the following
measure.  When I go back to the score (no editing), then back to the part,
the end point of the multimeasure rest has been reset to the default value.
In fact, edits to the end points of multimeasure rests in all linked parts
are reset to the default value.  My default value for the end point is -20,
which I change to -45 for clef changes, so it's very obvious when it gets
reset.  Bug?

-Lee

Lee Actor
Composer-in-Residence and Assistant Conductor, Palo Alto Philharmonic
http://www.leeactor.com