Toro,

I would like to know this secret also.

I have tried all sorts of tutorials and reading the manual and all I can
discover is that, if everything else is OK, then the stars must be aligned
properly to be successful!

I have had little to no success for years!

iMac 24 inch, fin 2012c, 4g memory, etc.

If you come upon the secret for a successful drum part, let the world know;
starting with this group!

Thanks,
Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com