From: Raymond Horton <horton.raym...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Finale] Garritan band library
To: finale@shsu.edu
Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 2:25 PM

I can't speak to matters of taste, but i can say that there are a great
many MORE brass samples in Garritan Band than in GPO.  Euphs vs. baritones,
etc.  I find for brass band work it is quite helpful.

Raymond Horton
Bass Trombonist, Louisville Orchestra
Minister of Music, Edwardsville (IN) UMC
Composer, Arranger
VISIT US AT rayhortonmusic.com