Thanks, Michael, the "System Preferences>General" is a good tip. What I'm
talking about you can see on the following link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hyt99as8d5si7dj/Screen%20Shot%202013-10-18.tiff

While I do understand that Apple doesn't like scroll bars anymore, you must
admit that such a dialog box might be a little confusing for beginners and
professionals alike. It certainly was for me! MM, are you listening?
BTW: do you know where the Finale Preferences have gone to?
Cheers!
Eric

Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
webmas...@habsburgerverlag.de