Greetings!

I purchased the Berklee School of Music's book on Finale and worked through
most of the book. The book is updated for Finale 2012 and I picked up a ton of
different ways of using Finale. There are some excellent suggestions on how to
work with the percussion section, also, of course.

I have an iMac with the most recent OS and Finale 2012c.

Michael Mathew
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/