I have the email from MM and the same experience trying to follow it: 2012
offered on the website after following the link on the email for 2014.

Michael Mathew
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

On Monday, November 4, 2013 1:03 AM, Mariposa Symphony Orchestra <m...@sti.net>
wrote:

The link(s) on the initial page do read 2014 – but then when clicking on “Learn
More” or “Upgrade Now” or even the 2014 photo/logo – it’s all about 2012
upgrading.   And touting (among other things):

  “New in Finale 2012, Finale’s ScoreManager helps musicians quickly make their
creations look and sound any way they wish, with an advanced control over staff
playback and appearance — all in one convenient place.   As revolutionary as
the ScoreManager is, it’s just one part of a comprehensive upgrade. By
providing advances in appearance, playback and new ways to share music, Finale
2012 enables musicians to achieve the highest quality results in less time.”

Eric – did you actually get to a list of 2014 features?    And did anyone ELSE
receive the e-mail from MM this (Sunday) evening??

Les Marsden
(209) 966-6988 (H)
(559) 708-6027 (Limited-reception cell)
7145 Snyder Creek Road
Mariposa, CA 95338-9641

Chairman, Mariposa County Planning Commission
President, Mariposa County Arts Council, Incorporated
Board Director, Economic Development Corporation of Mariposa County
Founding Music Director and Conductor, The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra ♫ ♪ ♫

Marsden Marx Pages (former career ended by disability):
http://tinyurl.com/ygpj7og
Mariposa Symphony Orchestra: http://tinyurl.com/MariposaSO