Well, how likely is that? He hasn't "officially" updated it to work with
anything other than Finale 2010, and still refers to Coda Music on his site
(www.tgtools.de)

I know that MakeMusic uses some of the TGTools stuff with Finale 2014, and
those seem to work. Why doesn't MakeMusic just buy out TGTools? It's really an
essential thing to have if you use Finale.

NOT Sent from an iSomething
-