I purchased the Berklee Press 3rd edition of their book Finale, an easy guide
to music notation, and went through each chapter from the beginning of the book
to the end and found many sections illustrating the many ways of using the
score manager in real situations. I use this manual as a reference work for the
many parts of Finale.

Take a look at it in a book store and see if it might help.

I learned a lot and am grateful for them making it available to the rest of us.
I began with Finale 3.2 and found this to be the next best book beside the
regular manuals. I also find the online help to be very useful.

Michael Mathew
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com`
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

On Wednesday, November 6, 2013 11:40 AM, Mike Greensill