Dear Ms. Shelley Huston,

I can offer assistance with note entry and lyrics in English if someone wants
to share the work.

How soon do these need to be finished?

I usually charge $20 an hour.

Michael Mathew
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

On Monday, December 9, 2013 6:48 PM, Shelley Huston <sihus...@windstream.net>
wrote:

I have a friend who needs a copyist for a set of 5 villancicos (carols), the
longest of which is 7 parts and 244 measures, the others between 100 and 200
bars. I don’t know for sure but I suspect they are choral with, ugh, lyrics.
She is willing to pay well and has found someone who charges .50 per measure.
She doesn’t know if this is for each and every single bar, if everyone charges
by the  measure or are there other ways. She hasn’t been able to ask him. I’m
out of the business except for little jobs for friends. Thanks for your input.

Shelley Huston
sihus...@myepath.com