Bad spelling, too, by me after a long night of work.

In Finale 2014 on my desktop Mac I enter tuplets in Speedy Entry.

Pressing alt+5 I enter the first sixteenth and the the next ones. If you want a
5/16 tuplet, you have to enter a sixteenth as the first note to tell Finale the
denominator. But you may edit the length of that first note after it has been
entered.
KlausĀ