Has anybody experienced this?  Working in scroll most at zoom level 2
(Ctrl-2) on a Windows 7 system, I kept getting into a case where I
couldn't apply articulations.  It seemed to happen if I was working on
notes toward the left of the screen.  I clicked on the notes with a hot
key down and got nothing.  I clicked on notes with no hot key down and
never got the articulation dialog.  If I zoomed out to the next level,
everything started working correctly.  Restarting Finale didn't help.

This is the first time I have used Finale since the 2014a patch and this
is the first time I have had this error, so I suspect that a bug may
have been introduced in 2014a.