Hi Folks,
I've looked everywhere I can think of, to find an answer to this dilemma.
I have imported a midi file that has lots of held over notes; these are
notes on a downbeat that are tied to a note in the previous bar, and are
not members of the chord on the downbeat of the new bar.
I know that hyper scribe has a setting that prevents these from being
created. Is there a tool somewhere that can get rid of these held over
notes? I would prefer to not have to use simple entry to delete them one
by one, but to scour the score in a single pass, and delete them all.
Does anyone have any ideas about how to solve this?
Thanks in advance,
Geoff



_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to