Nevermind. I removed all the rests, applied the feathered beams plug-in,
then inserted the rests. Looks great, thanks, Jari!


On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 9:30 AM, Ryan <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks, Jari, but feathered beams is not working for the notes in layer
> one. Using v1.01 of JW Change.
> Is there a particular order I should run these scripts?
> Thanks!
>
>
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 3:00 AM, Jari Williamsson <
> [email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On 2014-03-15 21:01, Ryan wrote:
>> > It's been a while since I engraved anything with feathered beaming
>> > (starting from a single beam and spreading out into 3 [in my case] to
>> > indicate an accelerando; and vice versa).
>> > Is there a plug-in that will do it? I've created it manually with the
>> > special tools, but it's hard to get both the accel and the rallentando
>> beam
>> > groups to look uniform.
>>
>> JW Change. Beams->Feathered.
>>
>> > To complicate matters, the passage in question is for cello and has
>> > bariolage (alternating between a fingered note and adjacent open
>> string) so
>> > I need feathered beaming in two layers, while showing the secondary
>> beams
>> > extended over the hidden rests. (Finale won't extend those beams if the
>> > rests are hidden, unfortunately, so I have to figure out a way to
>> outsmart
>> > it...)
>>
>> JW Change. Rests->Presence (set to conceal)
>>
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Jari Williamsson
>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Finale mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
>>
>> To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
>> [email protected]
>>
>>
>
_______________________________________________
Finale mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale

To unsubscribe from finale send a message to:
[email protected]

Reply via email to