I have worked the percussion tutorial several times over a period of several
years. I have also used the 3rd edition of the easy guide to music notation
from the berklee press. I have been successful a few times. Also, there is a
plethora of outstanding tutorials on various latin percussion instruments by
all kinds of incredibly talented percussionists scattered all over the internet
with lots of information and tips. I have had to resort to all of this, as well
as what the online finale manual has to offer in a desperate attempt to learn
how to use this aspect of finale and some success!!

I hope this helps! It can be done, I know, I am sure? Good luck and have
patience with yourself as well as with everything finale!

Michael Mathew

mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/