Dear Giovanni,

I just checked my expression dialogue box, resized it, closed it, and re-opened
it and it opened in the resized state.

Michael
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

On Wednesday, June 4, 2014 1:42 AM, Giovanni Andreani
<i...@giovanniandreani.eu> wrote:

I must add that the Expression Selection window within the expression tool
opens in a narrowed size and keep doing so although I resize it every time

--------

Giovanni Andreani

www.giovanniandreani.eu