I have a already wrote about this topic before but I'm trying again because I
really can't get around this problem.
While using speedy entry I used to be able to visualize, as grayed out
notation, notes inserted in a different layer which has not to be visible; now
I can't do this anymore. I found this a useful feature, guiding me through the
whole process of inserting the new layer without continuously switching to the
previous one.
A tried various combinations between the layer's document preferences, and the
"Show Active Layer" in the document menu. What am I missing?

Thank you
Giovanni

--------

Giovanni Andreani