I have a string quartet prepared in an older version of Finale.  I am currently
working in Finale 2014 and I want to have the score and parts in one file so
that I can produce a PDF containing the score and all parts in one PDF file.  I
have already done the score merger and have the score and parts in one Finale
file.  The problem is the staff names.  I want them on the score but not on the
parts, however it appears that Finale is showing the staff line in the score
and the individual part as one unit rather than score and separate part.  So
what I do to the staff in either the score or the part is carried through both.

Is there a way to set the staff names for the score and not have it carried
over to the parts?  I am currently receiving the digest version of Finale list.

Thanks so much.

Nick Raspa
NJR Music