Raymond,

I've got time to help, just let me know if there's anything left needing to be
done. I'm on FINMAC 2012. (Got 2014 but haven't installed it yet.)

On Monday, July 14, 2014 12:43 AM, Raymond Horton <horton.raym...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Aloha, Bruce!  I've gone to bed (EDT) but I'll see if I can forward
something on my phone. If not - Monday for sure. Thanks!