I use Macro Express Pro with Finale and all sorts of other Windows 7
programs. It's $59.95 USD.

I too used Quickeys with MacFin a while ago and thought it was really
great; QK is a little more user-friendly than ME but ME is extremely
powerful. I have a friend who's written some extremely complex macros
with it that work more like computer programs.

--AP