I personally not surprised. Most of of the people on this list are glad to help
and you have proof and thanks for naming a few names.

You have given us a lot with sharing your gifts with the world! I am glad to
have the opportunity to tell you this.

What the you and the Louisville Symphony, as well, have given us is invaluable.

Michael Mathew
mmathew_musicp...@yahoo.com
http://www.musicengravers.com/cgi-bin/engravers.pl
http://oregonmts.com/mathew/

On Saturday, October 25, 2014 6:47 PM, Raymond Horton