For some of the most common keyboard shortcuts I've found equivalents on my
German keyboard (switching between voice 1 and 2, for instance, is Command-`).
For other things – grace notes in particular – I haven't found a key
combination that tworks, so I usually switch to US. Which means that I have to
remember to switch back, otherwise  other keyboard shortcuts start producing
unusual results.
Eric
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
www.habsburgerverlag.de
webmas...@habsburgerverlag.de