I'm working on a piece for choir, piano, and strings, and I have an annoying
problem. My violin 1&2 parts (printed on the same page; generated from the
score rather than separate files) are printing in color. At least, I assume
they're printing in color--I have a greyscale printer. In any case, everything
in layer 2 that appears in red on the screen is coming out as a light grey on
the page. There may be an answer right under my nose, but my searches haven't
turned up any solutions.

I'm on a MacBook with OSX Yosemite, running the latest update of Finale 2014.