Alberto,
MakeMusic's Staff is quite helpful
Not sure how the new 2014 interface connects to their site but in any case
you should be able to contact them here:
http://www.finalemusic.com/support/
 You will need your Finale account info./serial number to sign in here.  It
can be a tedious process but rewarding when they help you solve problems.
I have been at this since 1986 and do understand your frustration.
Dave

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Alberto Guzmán Naranjo <albe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It is so unfortunate the situation with Finale 2014, installed into a great
> iMac and permanently presenting problems: crashes, falls, it turns off. Who
> is responsible for all this wasted time? I paid for an expensive program
> and I’m not getting the service I’ve supposedly purchased.
>
> I feel so tired with all this bugs
>
> I Dream of time when we all was writing by hand.
>
> Merry Christmas
>

> Alberto Guzmán Naranjo
> Director de Orquesta - Compositor
> Profesor Titular Universidad del Valle

*David C. Woodard, JrPresidentMusic Education Consultants, Inc.6 Wintersun
LnFairview, NC 28730828-628-9550 ph.*

*828-691-0049 cell*
*877-320-9957 Fax*
*davidcwoodar...@gmail.com <davidcwoodar...@gmail.com>*