Hello again,

There doesn't seem to be any logic in the way the Windows Finale 2014
Meausre tool works. :(

Users need to keep their wits about them when exploring it.

I'm an enthusiast for doing every possible thing with key strokes from
the qwerty keyboard as I touch-type very fast. The additional menu that
comes up when I R-click on a measure handle has about 20 items and no
letters underlined to show how to get to the next layer. What I wanted
to do today was "Insert Measure Stack". I tried hitting each letter of
that phrase in turn, and got some quite alarming results, including
"clear all items" from the selected measure.

I have to assume that there isn't a letter possibility, unless someone
can tell me differently....

Greetings from England,

Patsy

--