Hi All,

So far I have seen only one response to my copyist request as the digest did
not post to my e-mail address.
vadelbergru...@comcast.net

I've switched to the non digest list, hoping that will open up the
communication. If anyone replied to me before, please reply again. Thanks

Original request:
I am looking for a copyist who can work in Finale 2012 and would like to input
revisions for me.

I have an old orchestra and chorus score which I tried to revise but found it
too difficult.

I created Sibelius pages with the changes I wanted (it can also be in PDF) and
these changes now need to be put into Finale.

I'll need score and parts changed.

Looking forward to hearing from someone about experience, samples, fee and
time.

Thanks

Vivian

V ivian Adelberg Rudow ASCAP winner every year since 1987
www.vivianadelbergrudow.com
CD: Sound Portraits: Orchestra, Chamber and Electro-Acoustic Music by Vivian
Adelberg Rudow; To order CD go to website above.